CONSIGNMENT AT LEGACIES in cincinnati
When you consign merchandise, Legacies sells it and the net sale price is split on a 50/50 basis. There is no charge to open an account. Go to the top of the page to download an account form.
What sells? Our current merchandise is the best guide. We ask that your items be clean, in good condition and ready for the sales floor.
Important Information for Consignors
- Home accessories are consigned by scheduled appointment ONLY on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Call to schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that your items be valued at a minimum of $15. Items valued at under $15 are automatically donated.
- Furniture. Send pictures of your furniture to email@example.com or bring in pictures. Please call before coming in with pictures to ensure that a team member is available. A team member will respond to your email. The consignor is responsible for moving the furniture to Legacies. We will provide you with a list of movers who work with us.
- Jewelry is consigned by appointment ONLY. Call to schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Textiles, including drapes, tablecloths, napkins, place mats, and bed linens are by appointment only. Email email@example.com
- Boutique items include purses, scarves, and belts. To make an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pricing. Legacies’ merchandising teams set the prices, based on our sales experience and research. We make every effort to get the best price for the consignor that will also benefit CSC.
- Consignment Period. Items are on the floor for 60 days. Items that do not sell within 30 days, including furniture, are automatically marked down 15%. Additional markdowns are taken on items as they approach the end of the consignment period. If any item does not sell within 60 days, it can be donated or picked up.
- Cleaning Fees. All merchandise must be in good condition. Furniture must be clean and free of pet hair, stains and odors. Accessories must be clean and unbroken. If furniture or accessories require cleaning and/or polishing, a fee will be assessed and charged to the consignor’s account.
- Payment. A consignor receives 50% of the item’s net price and the consignor receives a check by mail. Example: If you sell items in October, you receive a check in November. In order to provide this service, Legacies will deduct $1 processing fee from your account for each month a check is issued.
- We do not accept: Mattresses, large appliances, gym equipment or pianos. Call us if you have questions.
- For questions about your account inventory or payments, please email email@example.com
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.