Now through the end of the year!
Legacies is launching its annual high end jewelry event for our 26th Anniversary and we’re looking for consignors and donors of:
• Gemstones (Diamonds, Emeralds, Sapphires, Rubies, etc.)
• Collectable Costume (Coco Channel, Boucher, Miriam Haskell, Eisenberg, Weiss, etc.)
• Designer Brands (Cartier, David Yurman, Tiffany, Roberto Coin, Lagos, etc)
• One of a Kind Art Pieces
Higher consignor splits for jewelry over $200.
Do you have any of the above? We want to chat!
Instructions to Consign or Donate Jewelry
1. Call 513.871.8899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment
2. Each piece should be cleaned prior to appointment and in its own ziplock bag.
3. Intake sheet should be filled out prior to your arrival for appointment. Request blank intake sheet when you are in the store or ask that one be emailed to you
4. If you have appraisals, receipts or paperwork for the related jewelry, please bring them with you.
The Event begins Tuesday, October 20th at 10am but it runs through the end of the year.
Donated jewelry can be dropped off any time without an appointment; consigned items require an appointment.
Help us kick off the shopping season by donating or consigning your high end jewelry with us.