Why Choose Legacies as Your Cincinnati Consignment Shop
The Legacies consignment shop, located in Cincinnati at the Hyde Park plaza, is a great place to find things you don’t see elsewhere. Because the merchandise is upscale, varied, and constantly changing, we’re one of the most popular consignment shops in Cincinnati.
What does Legacies offer? Jewelry, furniture, art, home accessories, crystal tableware, fur coats, rugs, antiques and more!
Looking For Consignment Shops? We’re Here For You!
Our high-value merchandise moves quickly, so you never know what gems you are going to discover. This week, an awesome desk; next week, drapes that match your living room perfectly. Or a cool vintage purse for that special-occasion outfit you just picked up for a steal! We even have a piano on the showroom floor on occasion.
Legacies has classic and traditional items, but also carries one-of-a-kind and even eccentric items such as chandeliers, copper molds, decorative screens, lamps and more.
Cincinnati’s Consignment Shop – Legacies Upscale Resale
Not convinced yet?
Here are seven more reasons to choose Legacies Upscale Resale as your Cincinnati consignment go-to:
- Unique items for special events. Our knowledgeable staff can help you put together a sophisticated, fun or quirky look to transform the space.
- Craftsmanship you don’t often see anymore. Much of Legacies’ exclusive merchandise offers the skilled craftsmanship of a bygone era.
- Good pricing. Being a consignment shop, Legacies has very reasonable prices.
- Help for people affected by cancer. In addition to the wide range of merchandise and reasonable pricing, you can feel good about spending money at Legacies. Unique among consignment stores in Cincinnati, our shop helps people who are fighting cancer, and their support people. All proceeds benefit The Cancer Support Community of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky (CSC). Your purchases supplement traditional medical care with support groups, workshops, and healthy lifestyle classes led by professionals at no charge to them – over 250 programs per month! Legacies is run by volunteers, which also helps more of our income help others.
- An antidote to overwhelm. It can be overwhelming to consider all the options when you want a new piece of furniture or jewelry, etc. At Legacies, you can explore a small, yet diverse collection of attractive choices at a range of price points.
- Upmarket merchandise in excellent condition. Unlike thrift stores, which will take furniture and other items that don’t sell at garage sales, we only accept items that are both in good shape and considered desirable to our discerning customers. Legacies’ reputation depends on delivering the quality you expect, so we offer only the best of the best!
- Some of the furniture in our store has rarely—or never—been used. We get items from consignors who decorated a guest room that was never used before they decided to redecorate again.
Everything you want in a consignment destination
Legacies is the real deal: a large, beautiful showroom, no-pressure environment, friendly and helpful sales staff, ever-changing, high-quality, gently-used merchandise; incredible variety and jaw-dropping prices. Whether you are a consignment novice or aficionado, you will be impressed. You’ll see names like Baker, Ethan Allen, Sherrill, Stiffel, Waterford, Lenox, Haviland, and more.
Visit Legacies Today!
Since 1994, Legacies has been Cincinnati’s premiere upscale resale shop. But don’t take our work for it—stop by any time Tuesday to Friday, 10 to 7; Saturday 10 to 5; or Sunday noon to 5.
Legacies Upscale Resale
Hyde Park Plaza
3854 Paxton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45209