CONSIGNMENT AT LEGACIES in cincinnati
When you consign merchandise, Legacies sells it and the net sale price is split on a 50/50 basis. There is no charge to open an account. Go to the top of the page to download an account form.
What sells? Our current merchandise is the best guide. We ask that your items be clean, in good condition and ready for the sales floor.
Important Information for Consignors
- Home goods are consigned by scheduled appointment ONLY on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Call to schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We ask that your items be valued at a minimum of $10. Items valued at under $10 are automatically considered donations.
- Furniture. Send pictures of your furniture to email@example.com or bring in pictures. Please call before coming in with pictures to ensure that a team member is available. A team member will respond to your email. The consignor is responsible for moving the furniture to Legacies. If requested, we will provide you with a list of movers who work with us.
- Jewelry is consigned by appointment ONLY. Call to schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that your jewelry items be valued at a minimum of $15. Items valued at under $15 are automatically considered donations.
- Boutique items include purses, scarves, and belts. We accept walk-in appointments on Fridays from 10:00am to 12:00pm, or to make an appointment, email email@example.com. We ask that your boutique items be valued at a minimum of $10. Items valued at under $10 are automatically considered donations.
- Artwork is consigned by appointment ONLY on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 11:30am to 3:00pm. Call to schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Pricing. Legacies’ merchandising teams set the prices, based on our sales experience and research. We make every effort to get the best price for the consignor that will also benefit CSC.
- Consignment Period. Items are on the floor for 60 days. Items that do not sell within 30 days, including furniture, are automatically marked down 15%. The consignor may pick up unsold items at any time during the 60 day consignment period. If any item does not sell within 60 days, it will be considered donated
- Cleaning Fees. All merchandise must be in good condition. Furniture must be clean and free of pet hair, stains and odors. Accessories must be clean and unbroken. If furniture or other items require cleaning and/or polishing, a fee will be assessed and charged to the consignor’s account.
- Payment. A consignor receives 50% of the item’s net price and the consignor receives a check by mail. Example: If you sell items in October, you receive a check in November. In order to provide this service, Legacies will deduct $1 processing fee from your account for each month a check is issued.
- We do not accept for consignment: Mattresses, large appliances, gym equipment, electronics, textiles, rugs, unframed artwork, rocking chairs, and pianos. Call us if you have questions.
- Site Visits: If you have an entire estate or are downsizing we can do a site visit to evaluate your items. Please email email@example.com to set an appointment.
- For questions about your account inventory or payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, email us at email@example.com.