Have you ever wondered, “Are there any consignment shops near me?”
Well, if you live / work in central or Eastside Cincinnati, there IS a GREAT consignment shop nearby! Tucked into Hyde Park Plaza, Legacies Upscale Resale is a store full of gently-used furniture, handbags, scarves, jewelry, watches, art, kitchenware, garden tools and home décor items.
More Than Surprises and Bargains
Our merchandise could be called “Luxury Eclectic.” You never know what gems are hiding in plain view, and the offerings change weekly. Everything is in like-new condition and priced to sell quickly.
Best of all, your purchases help support cancer patients and their families.
We’re the only consignment store close by that provides a generous split with our consignors, and supports a wonderful charity with all proceeds — The Cancer Support Community.
Why Buy from a Neighborhood Consignment Shop?
Shopping at a nearby local consignment store where neighbors offer possessions for sale is a fun way to spend an afternoon. But there’s more to Legacies than entertainment:
- Deals, deals, deals. We offer value department stores can’t touch. Consignors want cash from possessions they are selling sooner rather than later, so they are usually open to friendly pricing.
- Unique pieces not available elsewhere. To create a look all your own, you can’t shop where everyone else is going. We offer a combination of antique, vintage and contemporary items.
- Bygone materials and craftsmanship. It is true: they don’t make ‘em like they used to.
- Like-new or new furniture. We get items people bought and then decided against. They don’t want to trash brand new furnishings, so they come here.
- Upmarket merchandise. We don’t take garage-sale rejects. Only items that are both in good shape and desirable are good enough for our customers!
In Cincinnati, there’s consignment, and there’s Legacies. Even if we aren’t the closest consignment store, we’re never too far and the trip is worth it, we promise!